Deep Wreck Dive
Every morning Bahama Divers heads out for a 2 Tank Dive. Join us for a morning adventure that will surely get your day started on the right fin! Start with a deep wreck dive followed by an awesome reef site. Our Wreck Dives include, The Shipyard, The De La Salle, The Miranda, and The Grennin. All of these sites are situated in 65-100' of water and have been down for over 15 years giving them ample time to become home to all kinds of marine species included coral growth of all types! Be amazed at how the ocean has turned a manmade object into a thriving underwater ecosystem.
- 8:30 AM Check-in at Dive Shop
- Scenic Boat Ride To & From Dive Sites
- 1st Dive
- Surface Interval and Change Dive Site
- 2nd Dive
- Return to Dive Shop
All Guests Must Be At the Dive Store by 8:30 AM
Complimentary Transportation can Be Arranged from All Major Hotels by Calling the Dive Store Once on Island.
You Must Call The Dive Shop Once on Island At Least The Day Prior To Your Dive if You Would Like to Arrange This Service.
You will be back to the Dive Shop between 12:00-12:30 PM
Complimentary Transportation back to your Hotel or Cruise Ship Port is Provided.
THINGS TO BRING
- Proof of Dive Certification
- Some Form of Payment (Cash/Credit Card)
- Tanks & Weights
- Drinking Water
- Fresh Water Wash Down
- Gear Storage for Multi-Day Divers
- Complimentary Transportation **(Must Arrange Prior To Excursion By Calling Dive Shop Once on Island)
- Rental Gear is Available at the Dive Shop if Needed
- Rental Equipment Available at Check-in
- Dive DVD of your trip available after every dive!